Findon CC wishes to ensure photography and video footage taken within cricket is done so appropriately. Parents should not be prevented from taking pictures of, or filming, their children. These are normal family practices and help mark milestones in a child’s life.
The introduction of proportionate controls on the use of photographic equipment (cameras, and videos, including mobile phones) is part of general safeguarding good practice.
- The children will be informed a person will be taking photographs.
- The children will be informed that if they have concerns they can report these to the coach or team manager.
- Concerns regarding inappropriate, or intrusive, photography should be reported to the Club Welfare Officer and will be recorded in the same manner as any other child protection concern.
- You will be asked for parental/ carers permission to use your child’s image (consent form in player profile document).
- Wherever possible the image will be shown to the parents and child in advance.