Findon Cricket Club Shower and Changing Policy
- Adults must not change, or shower, at the same time using the same facility as children.
- Adults should try to change at separate times to children during matches, for example when children are padding up.
- If adults and children need to share a changing facility, the club must have consent from parents that their child(ren) can share a changing room with adults in the club.
- If children play for adult teams, they, and their parents, must be informed of the club’s policy on changing arrangements.
- Mixed gender teams must have access to separate male and female changing rooms.
- Mobile phones must not be used in changing rooms.
- If children are uncomfortable changing or showering at the club, no pressure should be placed on them to do so. Instead suggest they change and shower at home.