Findon Cricket Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect, encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Elaine Judges Junior Manager
- As a member of Findon Cricket Club you are expected to abide by the club rules in addition to the following junior club rules:
- All members must play within the laws of cricket and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect opponents.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit i.e whites for matches, Helmets whist batting or standing up during Keeping and abdominal protector (helmets can be provided if necessary) for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager. During matches Findon Cap should be worn.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
- Findon Cricket club has a zero tolerance of Bullying.